Surrounded by Baby Hats
I completed Miss Dashwood this week except for blocking her brim. As soon as that's done, I'll share a photo. I enjoyed the pattern very much and found that it worked up quickly after getting past that picot cast on!
There was no way I needed half a skein of heathery pink Encore, so I decided that the recipient of Miss Dashwood also needed a simple roll brim hat for every day.
In the making of these two hats, I put my Plymouth interchangeables to the test. Sometimes the shortest cord length (about a 16 inch needle) seems too tight. I knitted down to 40 stitches with the Plymouth and it was just fine.
We get into the new house Sunday to start the cleaning and painting process. I'm actually looking forward to cleaning that house!! Last night, someone came to this house to give us an estimate on painting and wall papering. He seems quite affordable, so I believe he has the job. The man is someone husband works with.
That's all for now, folks!